Open 10a-7p Mon – Sat
Open 10a-5p Sun
Contact us @ (970) 463-5328

You don't need to be a resident, and there isn't any type of registration system. Simply put, as long as you are 21 years or older, you have a constitutional right in Colorado to possess and consume marijuana. You will need a government-issued identification to prove you are 21 years or older, a drivers license or passport is sufficient.

Come try our new line of Gia’s Garden High CBD products!

We have lollipops, hard candies, and sugar-free dark chocolates!

We have Stratos tablets back! Come get relief in the easiest form possible!

You must be 21 years old to visit this site.

Please verify your age